Someone told me that I really need to accept that I am liviing here.
I hae been referring to Boston as "Home".
and do so just slipped into conversation.
It is a win-win situation to really think of LA as my home.
1) I can focus on the place and peole at hand,
rather than pining for Boston.
2) This frees me up, and I can let LA sink into my being a little bit.
3) Pining for Boston does no good, it is just leaked energy.
4) Being in LA and focusing on it, brings me more in the present.
5) When I do visit boston, i can bring all the more of california with me
6) It is a more realistic and positive way to exist.
7) It is in line with being an actor, take in all that is around you, and connect to it.